Mandarin Turkey Wings
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seed||4 Tablespoon (Divided)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a 9x13-inch baking dish, melt the margarine and add the oil and paprika. Stir well.
3) Add the turkey wings, turning once and placing them skin-side down.
4) Sprinkle the wings with salt, pepper and half of the sesame seeds.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
6) Turn the wings, bringing the skin-side up, and sprinkle on the remainder of the seeds.
7) Bake for another 30 minutes, till the meat is soft.
8) Transfer the cooked turkey wings to a serving platter and serve while still piping hot. These make a delectable and healthy appetizer.