Hot Wings Roll
|Carrot wrap||1 (Origami)|
|Sushi rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Prepared)|
|Chicken tenders/Vegetarian options: tofu||4 Ounce|
|Hot sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Franksa)|
|White cabbage||2 Ounce, shredded fine|
|Carrot||1 Ounce, shredded|
|Montagnolo blue cheese||1 Ounce, softened|
|Unseasoned rice vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery||2 Ounce, cut into 4 inch x ¼ inch strips|
1. Brine chicken in ½ cup hot sauce and 1 cup water for 30 minutes.
2. Melt butter and ¼ cup hot sauce and whisk to blend.
3. Sauté chicken tenders in sauce until cooked through. Trim tenders into 4” x ¼” strips. Toss with remaining hot sauce to lightly coat.
4. Mix cabbage with carrots, blue cheese, mayo, rice vinegar.
5. Lay Carrot Wrap shiny side down.
6. Lay in rice, then celery, then slaw then chicken tenders.
7. Roll and cut into 8 pieces.
Serve with Low Sodium Soy Sauce
This recipe is Lacto Ovo Vegetarian friendly when chicken substitute is made.