Braised Chicken Wings With Black Bean Sauce
|Fermented black beans||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken wings||2 Pound|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1. Soak fermented black beans.
2. With a cleaver, chop off bony wing tips and discard; then chop each wing in 5 sections.
3. Dice green pepper and onions. Mince garlic and mash with soaked black beans.
4. Heat oil. Add salt, then black bean-garlic mixture. Stir-fry a few times to heat through. Add chicken sections and brown lightly.
5. Stir in stock and heat quickly. Then simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
6. Add green pepper and onion and simmer, covered, 10 minutes more. Then stir in soy sauce and pepper.
7. Meanwhile blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste; then stir in to thicken sauce.