Grape and White Wine Jelly
|Powdered gelatin||4 Teaspoon|
|Apple juice||300 Milliliter (0.5 Pint)|
|Dry white wine||300 Milliliter (0.5 Pint)|
|Green grapes||225 Gram, skinned, halved and seeded clusters (To Decorate)|
1. Place the gelatine and 3 tablespoons of the apple juice in a small bowl. Stand in a saucepan of hot water and stir over a gentle heat until dissolved. Combine with the remaining apple juice and white wine and put to one side until syrupy.
2. Lightly oil one 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) mould, or 4 small ones.
3. Stir the prepared grapes into the syrupy jelly and pour into the mould.
4. Chill for about 2-3 hours, until set.
5. Carefully turn out the jelly on to a serving plate and decorate with small clusters of grapes.