Try this delicious recipe for beef tripe and it just may open your eyes to the world of lesser cuts of meat. These are lightly battered and sauteed with onions, garlic, tomato, and a perfect set of complimentary seasonings. Enjoy!
Please see video
1) Rub the beef tripe with rock salt nicely.
2) Take a medium saucepan and boil the beef tripe for an hour.
3) Remove any fat and scum on the tripe and cut it into 2-3 inches long and ½ inch wide.
4) Take a small bowl and mix flour and turmeric, salt, pepper and garlic powder together.
5) Now, coat the beef strips in the flour mixture.
6) Take a pan and heat oil in it. Add beef strips and sauté them for 2 minutes.
7) Add garlic and red chili and stir.
8) Add onion and sauté until translucent.
9) Add tomato and cook until done.
10) Finally, add red wine vinegar.
11) Sprinkle cilantro and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
12) Serve beef tripe with rice or any of the dishes of your choice.