Cheese and Wine Mold
|Sharp cheddar cheese||10 Ounce (2 1/2 cups)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Assorted crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In an electric mixer, add cheese, wine, nutmeg, and pepper.
2) Beat for about 10 minutes, till mix is almost smooth.
3) Add in the butter and beat well.
4) Transfer to a 1 1/2-cup greased mold and pack well.
5) Place a lid and refrigerate overnight.
6) Unmold onto a serving platter and serve with apple and pear wedges or assorted crackers.