Cheese and Wine Mold
|Sharp cheddar cheese||10 Ounce (2 1/2 cups)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Assorted crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In an electric mixer, add cheese, wine, nutmeg, and pepper.
2) Beat for about 10 minutes, till mix is almost smooth.
3) Add in the butter and beat well.
4) Transfer to a 1 1/2-cup greased mold and pack well.
5) Place a lid and refrigerate overnight.
6) Unmold onto a serving platter and serve with apple and pear wedges or assorted crackers.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2185 Calories from Fat 1212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 148 g227.8%
Saturated Fat 79.2 g396.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 421 mg140.3%
Sodium 2147.6 mg89.5%
Total Carbohydrates 141 g47.1%
Dietary Fiber 17.8 g71.2%
Sugars 72.9 g
Protein 73 g145.1%
Vitamin A 95.1% Vitamin C 53.2%
Calcium 206.7% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet