Raisin and Elderberry Wine
|Raisins||8 Ounce, chopped|
|Elderberries||3 1⁄2 Pound|
|Sugar||3 1⁄2 Pound|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Yeast||1 Teaspoon (Port Variety, Use As Required)|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon (Use As Required)|
1) In a large bowl, place the berries and press with a wooden spoon.
2) Stream the boiling water, over the berries.
3) Allow to soak the berries, cover for 4 days.
4) Pass through sieve, and stir in the sugar, lemon juice, yeast and nutrient.
5) Stream into fermentation jar, fit air-tight.
6) Add in the raisins to the elderberry mixture and allow to soak for 4 days.
7) Use as desired.