|Pared orange rind||6 (Thinly Pared From 6 Whole Fruit)|
|Sugar||3 1⁄2 Pound|
|Yeast||1 Teaspoon (Use As Required)|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon (Use As Required)|
1) In a bowl, place the rinds and stream in the 4 pints of boiling water over the rinds.
2) Allow to soak for 24 hours.
3) In a bowl, place the remaining water and sugar, and strain the rind mixture over the bowl.
4) Cut the oranges and squeeze as much juice as possible.
5) Pass the juice through cheesecloth into the water and sugar.
6) Mix well, and add the yeast and nutrient.
7) Transfer the juice mixture to fermentation jar.
8) Plug with cotton wool for the first couple of day.
9) Put the air-lock when the first frothy bubbles have died down.
10) Leave to ferment and rack in the normal way.
11) Bottle and serve.
Calories 1233 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.81 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.04%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.8 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 315 g105%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.4%
Sugars 264.4 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 16.4% Vitamin C 45.3%
Calcium 18.8% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet