|Lemons||2 , juiced|
|Yeast||1 Teaspoon (Hock Variety)|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon|
1. Wash celery; chop both the white and green parts.
2. In a large saucepan, boil celery in water until they are tender.
3. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture and stir in sugar and lemon juice.
4. When the solution is cooled down, stir in nutrient and yeast.
5. Using a thick cloth, strain the liquids; squeeze gently.
6. Cover the bowl tightly and keep aside in a warm place for 4 days for the solution to ferment; stir everyday.
7. Into a fermentation jar, stir and pour the solution.
8. Cover tightly with a lid.
9. When the wine is clear, rack into Champagne bottles.
10. Serve celery Wine in a broad wine glass.