|Stoned ripe peaches||3 Pound|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Grape tannin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pectic enzyme||1 Teaspoon (Use As Required)|
|Sugar||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Yeast||1 Teaspoon (Sauterne Variety, Use As Required)|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon (Use As Required)|
1) In a saucepan, heat the water to a boil.
2) In a large bowl, place the peaches and press them with your hands, to pulp.
3) Stream the boiling water into peach pulp.
4) Allow to cool, and add the lemon juice, grape tannin, pectic enzyme and Campden tablet.
5) Put the lid over the bowl and set aside for 3 day.
6) Pass thoroughly through a cheesecloth, squeezing it gently to extract the liquor.
7) Stir in sugar, yeast and nutrient in the peach mixture.
8) Transfer into fermentation jar and fit with airlock lid.
9) Allow to ferment and rack in the normal way.
10) Bottle and serve.
Calories 621 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.47 g0.72%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.19%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6.8 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 160 g53.4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 156.5 g
Protein 2 g3.5%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 28%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet