|Crushed ginger root||2 Ounce|
|Cayenne pepper||1 1⁄2 Pinch (A Good Pinch)|
|Lemons||2 , juiced|
|Oranges||2 , juiced|
|Yeast||1 Teaspoon (Use As Required)|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, place the ginger and heat to boil in the water with cayenne pepper.
2) Allow the ginger mixture to boil for 20 minutes.
3) Stir in the sugar and chopped raisins to the ginger mixture, until the sugar dissolves.
4) Leave to cool, and add fruit juices, yeast and nutrient.
5) Place in the warm place, covered, for 1 week.
6) Pass the ginger mixture through the cheesecloth squeeze gently.
7) Gently stream the liquid into a fermentation jar.
8) Leave to ferment as usual.
9) Use as desired.