|Crushed ginger root||2 Ounce|
|Cayenne pepper||1 1⁄2 Pinch (A Good Pinch)|
|Lemons||2 , juiced|
|Oranges||2 , juiced|
|Yeast||1 Teaspoon (Use As Required)|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, place the ginger and heat to boil in the water with cayenne pepper.
2) Allow the ginger mixture to boil for 20 minutes.
3) Stir in the sugar and chopped raisins to the ginger mixture, until the sugar dissolves.
4) Leave to cool, and add fruit juices, yeast and nutrient.
5) Place in the warm place, covered, for 1 week.
6) Pass the ginger mixture through the cheesecloth squeeze gently.
7) Gently stream the liquid into a fermentation jar.
8) Leave to ferment as usual.
9) Use as desired.
Calories 1713 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.97 g1.5%
Saturated Fat 0.14 g0.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 16 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 445 g148.4%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32.1%
Sugars 414.5 g
Protein 5 g9.8%
Vitamin A 5.8% Vitamin C 102.7%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 14.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet