|Ground coffee||8 Ounce|
|Citric acid||1 Tablespoon|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon|
1. Using a peeler, thinly peel citrus fruits and reserve peel.
2. Remove white part of skin and membranes; chop the pulp.
3. Chop raisins or mince.
4. In a large saucepan, put together coffee and water; simmer for 20 minutes.
5. In a large bowl, mix together sugar and chopped raisins; add coffee solution on top; let cool down.
6. When cooled, stir in citric acid, yeast and nutrient.
7. Cover the bowl tightly and let stand in a warm place for 1 week; stir every day.
8. Using a cloth, strain the liquids.
9. Into a fermentation jar, stir and pour the solution.
10. Cover tightly with a lid.
11. When the wine is clear, rack into Champagne bottles.
12. Serve coffee wine in sleek wine glass.