|Yeast||1 Teaspoon (Hock Variety, Use As Required)|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon|
1) Grate the rind of the lemons and squeeze the juice .
2) In a large bowl, put the rind with chopped raisins and sugar.
3) Stream the boiling water over the rind.
4) Leave the rind mixture to cool, and add the lemon juice, yeast and nutrient.
5) Put on the lid tightly and leave in a warm place to ferment for 1 week, then )
6) Pass the raisin mixture through the sieve into fermentation jar and fit with air-lock.
7) Allow to ferment and rack in the normal way.
8) Bottle and serve.