|Sugar||3 1⁄2 Pound|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon|
1. Thinly peel citrus fruits using a peeler and reserve peel.
2. Remove white part of skin and membranes; chop the pulp.
3. Chop raisins or mince.
4. In a large bowl, put together water, sugar, citrus peel, chopped pulp and raisins; mix well.
5. Stir in yeast and nutrients.
6. Cover the bowl tightly and let stand in a warm place for 2 weeks; stir everyday.
7. After 2 weeks, remove and discard peel.
8. Using a cloth, strain the liquids; squeeze gently to extract all juices.
9. Into a fermentation jar, stir and pour the solution.
10. Cover tightly with a lid.
11. When the wine is clear, rack into Champagne bottles.
12. Serve citrus wine in sleek wine glass.