Oak Leaf Wine
|Oak leaf||1 Gallon|
|Sugar||3 1⁄2 Pound|
|Yeast||1 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon (Use As Required)|
1) In a saucepan, place the sugar with half the water and boil to make syrup.
2) In a bowl, place the oak leaves and stream the syrup over it.
3) Put the lid tightly and leave overnight.
4) Stir in the citrus juices, yeast and nutrient and add the sugar syrup mixture into a fermentation jar.
5) Stream in cooled, boiled water if necessary and ferment out as usual.
6) Leave to ferment and rack in the normal way.
7) Bottle and serve.