|Citric acid||1 Tablespoon|
|Grape tanin||1 Teaspoon|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon|
1. Remove and discard stoned from dates.
2. Using a knife, mince dates.
3. In a large bowl, put together minced dates and sugar; add boiling water and stir well to dissolve sugar.
4. Let the mixture cool down and then stir in citric acid, tannin, yeast and nutrient.
5. Cover bowl and let stand in a warm place for 1 week.
6. Into a fermentation jar, strain and pour liquids and top up with cooled, boiled water if required.
7. Cover tightly with a lid.
8. When the wine is clear, rack into Champagne bottles.
9. Serve Date Wine in wine glass.