|Lemon||2 , juiced|
|Grape tannin||1 Teaspoon|
|Yeast||1 Teaspoon (As Needed)|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon (As Needed)|
1) Discard the stalks and wash the strawberries.
2) In a medium bowl, place the strawberries and mash them coarsely.
3) Stir in sugar and 4 pints of the water.
4) Put the lid on and allow to soak, for 1-2 days, then stir in 2 more pints of the water.
5) In an another bowl, pass the strawberry mixture thoroughly twice through doubled muslin or thick cheesecloth.
6) Mix in lemon juice, tannin, yeast and nutrient.
7) Transfer the strawberry mixture into fermentation jar.
8) Stream the remaining 2 pints of water if needed, fit with air-lock lid.
9) Allow to ferment and rack in the normal way.
10) Bottle and serve.