1. In a large bowl of water, add apples, pectic enzyme and crushed Campden tablet; stir well to mix.
2. Cover the bowl and let stand for 24 hours.
3. Stir in yeast and nutrient.
4. Cover again and let stand in a warm place for 3 days; stir once or twice every day.
5. Using a muslin, strain the liquids and squeeze dry to extract all juice.
6. Add sugar to juice and stir to dissolve.
7. Into a fermentation jar, pour the solution and top with cooled, boiled water if required.
8. Cover tightly with a lid.
9. When the wine is clear, rack into Champagne bottles.
10. Serve Crab Apple Wine in delicate wine glass.