|Citric acid||2 Teaspoon|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a large saucepan, pour half of the water and boil.
2. In a large bowl, place cranberries and pour hot water on top; stir in sugar.
3. Let the mixture cool down completely.
4. Add remaining water, acid, yeast and nutrient.
5. Cover the bowl and let stand in a warm place for 5 days.
6. Using a muslin, strain as much juice as possible.
7. Into a fermentation jar, pour the solution and top with cooled, boiled water if required.
8. Cover tightly with a lid.
9. When the wine is clear, rack into Champagne bottles.
10. Serve Cranberry Wine in sleek wine glass.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5904 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3%
Saturated Fat 0.17 g0.87%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 30.3 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 1529 g509.7%
Dietary Fiber 63.4 g253.8%
Sugars 1414.8 g
Protein 6 g12.4%
Vitamin A 16.4% Vitamin C 309.3%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 21.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet