|Citric acid||2 Teaspoon|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a large saucepan, pour half of the water and boil.
2. In a large bowl, place cranberries and pour hot water on top; stir in sugar.
3. Let the mixture cool down completely.
4. Add remaining water, acid, yeast and nutrient.
5. Cover the bowl and let stand in a warm place for 5 days.
6. Using a muslin, strain as much juice as possible.
7. Into a fermentation jar, pour the solution and top with cooled, boiled water if required.
8. Cover tightly with a lid.
9. When the wine is clear, rack into Champagne bottles.
10. Serve Cranberry Wine in sleek wine glass.