Dried Elderberry Wine
|Dried elderberries||8 Ounce|
|Sugar||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Yeast/Pommard yeast||1 Teaspoon, bordeaux|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon|
|Citric acid||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a large bowl, put together sultanas, elderberries and sugar; pour boiling water on top and stir well.
2. Let the mixture cool down and then stir in yeast, nutrient and citric acid.
3. Cover bowl and place in a warm place for 1 week; stirring every day.
4. Into a fermentation jar, strained liquids and top up with cooled, boiled water if required.
5. Cover tightly with a lid.
6. When the wine is clear, rack into Champagne bottles.
7. Serve Dried Elderberry Wine in large wine glass.