Cherry Table Wine
|Cherries||6 Pound (Mixed)|
|Pectic enzyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Yeast||1 Teaspoon, bordeaux|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a large bowl, place berries and mash them.
2. To the bowl of mashed berries, pour boiling water and let cool down.
3. When the mixture is cooled down, stir in pectic enzyme and crushed Campden tablet; let soak for 2 days.
4. Using a thick cloth strain the mixture and squeeze dry to extract all juices.
5. Stir in sugar, yeast and nutrient.
6. Into a fermentation jar, stir and pour the solution.
7. Cover tightly with a lid.
8. When the wine is clear, rack into Champagne bottles.
9. Serve cherry Wine in sleek wine glass.