|Dried figs||2 Pound, chopped|
|Raisins||8 Ounce, chopped|
|Brown sugar||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Yeast||1 Teaspoon, tokay (As Required)|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon (As Required)|
1) In a large bowl, place figs and raisins and pour in boiling water.
2) Mix in the sugar, allow to cool.
3) Add in the lemon and orange juice, yeast and nutrient.
4) Put the lid on and place in a warm place to ferment for 10 days, stirring everyday.
5) Pass through a cheese cloth and squeeze gently.
6) Pour the juice mixture in a fermentation jar.
7) Cover with a fit air-lock lid and ferment as long as possible.
8) Use as desired.