|Pectic enzyme||1 Teaspoon (As Required)|
|Raisins||8 Ounce, chopped|
|Lemon||2 , juiced|
|Yeast||1 Teaspoon, madeira (As Required)|
|Yeast nutrient||1 Teaspoon (As Required)|
1) In a large bowl, place the prunes with the water and pectic enzyme.
2) Cover and leave to rest, stirring and mashing periodically for next 10 days.
3) Pass the prune mixture through thick cheesecloth and squeeze gently.
4) Stir in the sugar, Campden tablet and raisins.
5) Leave to rest for 24 hours.
6) Stir in the lemon juice, yeast and nutrient.
7) Put the lid and tightly leave to ferment in a warm place for another 10 days.
8) Pass the prune mixture into the fermentation jar and fit with air-lock lid and continue as usual.
9) Allow to ferment and rack in the normal way.
10) Bottle and serve.