Easy Apple Wine
|Apples||24 Pound (Mixed Variety)|
|Yeast nutrient||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||3 Pound (For Each Gallon Of Liquor)|
1. Cut and discard any bad portions from apples; roughly chop remaining good portions into small chunks.
2. In a large pot, put together chopped apples, water, yeast and nutrient.
3. Cover bowl closely and keep in a warm place for a week; everyday stir thoroughly many times.
4. Using a strainer, extract as much juice as possible; measure juice in gallon.
5. For every gallon of juice, take 3 pounds of sugar.
6. Into a fermentation jar, pour the juice and sugar mixture; fit lid to airlock and let ferment for 2 weeks.
7. Rack wine into smaller glass bottles and store in rack.
8. Into a wine glass, pour apple wine and enjoy.
Calories 35 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g0.01%
Saturated Fat 0 g0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.07 mg0%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.08%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 0.02 g0.04%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0.01% Iron 0.05%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet