1. Cut and discard any bad portions from apples; roughly chop remaining good portions into small chunks.
2. In a large pot, put together chopped apples, water, yeast and nutrient.
3. Cover bowl closely and keep in a warm place for a week; everyday stir thoroughly many times.
4. Using a strainer, extract as much juice as possible; measure juice in gallon.
5. For every gallon of juice, take 3 pounds of sugar.
6. Into a fermentation jar, pour the juice and sugar mixture; fit lid to airlock and let ferment for 2 weeks.
7. Rack wine into smaller glass bottles and store in rack.
8. Into a wine glass, pour apple wine and enjoy.