|Yeast nutrient||2 Tablespoon|
1. Using a sharp knife, mince almonds and raisins.
2. In a muslin bag, mix together minced almonds and raisins along with thinly pared lemon rind.
3. In an enamel saucepan, place muslin bag and pour enough water to cover; gently simmer for 1 hour.
4. Into a fermentation jar, place sugar and strain the cooked liquor into the jar; stir until sugar dissolves.
5. Strain lemon juice and add to the jar.
6. Let the liquids cool down to 70 °F (21 °C); check with a thermometer.
7. At this point, add yeast and nutrient; cover jar with the lid and air low.
8. Let the liquid ferment for about 14 days.
9. After the primary fermentation is over, top up with cooled boiled water.
10. Let ferment for another 5-10 days until wine is clear.
11. Rack wine into smaller glass bottles and store in rack.
12. Into a wine glass, pour almond wine and enjoy.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5255 Calories from Fat 261
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.9%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 65.1 mg2.7%
Total Carbohydrates 1298 g432.5%
Dietary Fiber 32.2 g128.6%
Sugars 1177.1 g
Protein 30 g60.9%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 166.3%
Calcium 46.3% Iron 70.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet