Homemade Muscadine Wine
|Sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Yeast||1⁄4 Ounce (1 package)|
|Canned grape juice concentrate/32 ounces muscadine juice||12 Ounce (1 can)|
|Canned lemonade concentrate||6 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients and mix.
2) In a gallon jug, add water till 2 inches below the neck of the jug.
3) Place a balloon on top of the jug and let it stand for 21 days.
4) Strain the wine through a cheese cloth.
5) Store in bottles and close with a cork.
6) Muscadine Wine is a dessert wine.