|Dry red wine||1⁄2 Pint (300 ml)|
|Bouquet garni||1 (to include bay leaf, rosemary, parsley and thyme)|
|Shallots/1 small onion||2 , sliced|
|Carrot||1 , sliced|
|Celery sticks||2 , chopped|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Add the food to be marinated and keep aside for several hours.
3) When ready to cook, take out the food from the marinade.
4) During cooking, regularly baste or brush with the marinade.
5) Serve garnished with lime slices.