|Red wine||750 Milliliter (1 bottle + 2 glasses)|
1) Into a saucepan, add in 1 bottle of wine along with sugar.
2) Add in grated nutmeg, next. Let the mixture come to boil.
3) In a bowl, add in the egg yolks and 2 glasses of wine. Whip well.
4) Pour in the egg yolks mixture into the saucepan, just as the wine mixture comes to a boil. Keep stirring continously.
5) As the mixture begins to thicken, pour it into mugs.
6) Serve the Mulled Wine warm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 935 Calories from Fat 158
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.3%
Saturated Fat 7 g35.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 740.3 mg246.8%
Sodium 29.6 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.2%
Sugars 16.7 g
Protein 10 g20.7%
Vitamin A 17.4% Vitamin C 0.25%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet