Halibut Pieces In White Wine
|Halibut||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|White wine||48 Milliliter (4 Dessert Spoons)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (12 Gram)|
1. Grease a microwaveable dish large enough to accommodate the fish fillets.
2. In the buttered dish, arrange the fillets in a single layer.
3. Season them with salt.
4. Spoon lemon juice and wine evenly over the fish.
5. Dot with butter.
6. Cover the dish with a lid or with wax paper, sealing at the edges.
7. Microwave the fish on HIGH for 6-7 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.
8. Serve the fish, spooning the butter sauce on top.
9. Garnish with dill.
10. Accompany with additional lemon wedges if you like.