Blueberries In Wine
|White wine||2 Fluid Ounce|
|Dry white wine||2 Fluid Ounce|
|Granulated sugar||1 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Plain unflavored yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Divided)|
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (Or As Required)|
1. Take a small saucepan and combine wine, arrowroot, and sugar in it.
2. Stir the mix to get it dissolved.
3. Cook the mix over low flame with occasional stirring method until the mixture gets tick in its density.
4. Add blueberries in the thick mix and cook further until the fruits are initially heated.
5. Serve the fruit mixture into two dessert dishes.
6. Add two teaspoonfuls of yogurt on the fruit mix as topping; sprinkle the dish with pinch of cinnamon.
7. Cover each of the dishes and put into freezer to chill.
8. Serve chilled.
Calories 168 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.3%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.3 mg2.4%
Sodium 30.8 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.9%
Sugars 18.2 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C 12.8%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet