Shrimp And Lobster In White Wine
|Frozen rock-lobster tails||32 Ounce|
|Raw shrimp||2 Pound|
|Canned king crab meat||15 Ounce|
|Flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Light cream||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1. In large kettle, bring 21/2 quarts water to boiling.
2. Add lobster tails return to boiling, reduce heat and simmer, covered for 8 minutes.
3. With slotted utensil, lift out lobster tails and set aside until they are cool enough to handle.
4. Return water to boiling, add shrimp and return to boiling.
5. Reduce heat, simmer covered for 5 minutes until shrimp are tender and drain.
6. Drain crabmeat, leaving pieces as big as possible.
7. Remove meat from lobster shells and cut into bite size pieces.
8. Set all seafood aside.
9. In Dutch oven melt butter, remove from heat and stir in flour, salt, paprika and pepper until smooth.
10. Gradually stir in cream, mixing until smooth.
11. Bring to boiling, stirring constantly reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
12. Add wine, lobster, shrimp and crabmeat and stir gently just until combined.
13. Cook over low heat just until heated through without letting it to boil.
14. Serve with parsley buttered hot rice.