Spareribs in Red Wine
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red wine||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Wipe the spareribs and sprinkle with pepper, salt and garlic powder.
3) Take a large baking dish and place the spareribs in it.
4) Cover with onion and lemon slices.
5) Bake, uncovered, for about 20 minutes.
6) Pour off excess fat.
7) Heat Worcestershire sauce with wine.
8) Reduce oven heat to 350° F.
9) Arrange tomatoes over spareribs and pour heated wine.
10) Bake, uncovered, for about 1 hour at 350° F, basting occasionally.
11) Serve Spareribs in Red Wine hot.
Calories 943 Calories from Fat 644
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 72 g110.3%
Saturated Fat 27 g134.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 234.7 mg78.2%
Sodium 608 mg25.3%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 52 g103.4%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C 26.3%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet