Jellied Sherry Consomme
|Beef consomme||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Plain gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Catelli stars||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cooked according to package directions and drained|
1) In a pan, heat consommé and stir in gelatine and sherry to dissolve.
2) Take an 8" x 8" pyrex pan; rinse it with cold water and pour half of mixture into it.
3) Chill the mixture in refrigerator until partially set.
4) Set aside the remaining gelatine mixture at room temperature.
5) On partially set mixture, arrange stars and top them with remaining gelatine mixture carefully.
6) Again chill it until firm.
7) Serve the jelly in squares, decorating it with a wedge of lemon.