Cranberry Wine Tenderloin
|Boneless pork tenderloin||1 1⁄2 Pound, trimmed|
|Canola oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Canned whole cranberry sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Red currant jelly||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Marsala wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Dice the pork into 1-inch-thick slices.
2) In a bowl, combine the other ingredients. Set aside.
3) In a large skillet heat oil and add the slices to sauté.
4) Set aside from heat and gradually add the cranberry mixture.
5) Loosely cover the skillet and place over heat to cook for about 20 minutes, until meat is tender.
6) Serve warm with a bowl of greens.