Pork Fillet In White Wine
|Pork fillets||2 Pound, frozen, thawed|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, skinned and chopped|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Pint|
|Bay leaf||1 , crushed|
|Dried marjoram||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Paprika pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1) Make 1/2 inch thick slices of pork meat and cut them into strips of 1 1/2 x 1/4 inches.
2) In a bowl, mix garlic and wine with bayleaf, cloves, marjoram, salt and pepper.
3) In the bowl, add the pork strips and coat well.
4) Cover the bowl and allow the pork to marinate for 4 hours at room temp. or 8 hours in fride. 5) Remove pork from marinade and place on absorbant paper to dry.
6) Reserve the marinade and toss prok in flour and paprika.
7) In a frying pan, melt the butter.
8) Fry the pork until brown from all the sides.
9) In the pan add the strained marinade and boil while stirring.
10) Cover the pan and cook on reduced heat for 20 minutes until pork is fully cooked.
11) Serve the pork with green salad and boiled rice.