|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grapefruit juice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (canned)|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (canned)|
|Ginger ale||1 Quart, chilled|
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar and water and bring to a boil.
2) Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Remove from heat and allow to cool.
4) Stir the fruit juices to syrup.
5) Cover and place in refrigerator until chill.
6) Stream in ginger ale just before serving.
7) Serve into six 10-ounce glasses.
8) Garnish with cherries, strawberries or pineapple chunks, if desired.