Fresh Fruit Wine Jelly
|Gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce, powdered (15 Gram)|
|Hot water||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Castor sugar||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Lemons juice||1 Tablespoon|
|White wine||1 1⁄2 Pint (900 Milliliter)|
|Mixed fruit||1 Kilogram (1 Kilogram)|
1) Cut small pieces from all the fruits.
2) Over a pan of hot water on low heat, add the gelatine in hot water.
3) Let the gelatine dissolve fully.
4) In a bowl, mix the dissolved gelatine with sugar, wine and lemon juice.
5) In a 2.25 l/4 pint mould arrange the layers of fruits and jelly.
6) Ensure that fruits are spread throughout the jelly.
7) Keep the tin in refrigerator to chill for 3 hours.
8) Chill it until set.
9) On a flat plate, turn out the fruit jelly by running the tip of the knife on the dges of the tin and immersing the tin into hot water.