1) Cut small pieces from all the fruits.
2) Over a pan of hot water on low heat, add the gelatine in hot water.
3) Let the gelatine dissolve fully.
4) In a bowl, mix the dissolved gelatine with sugar, wine and lemon juice.
5) In a 2.25 l/4 pint mould arrange the layers of fruits and jelly.
6) Ensure that fruits are spread throughout the jelly.
7) Keep the tin in refrigerator to chill for 3 hours.
8) Chill it until set.
9) On a flat plate, turn out the fruit jelly by running the tip of the knife on the dges of the tin and immersing the tin into hot water.