Red Wine And Cassis Strawberries
|Ripe strawberries||3 Cup (48 tbs), washed and hulled|
|Cassis/Creme de mures / blackberry-flavored liqueur||3 Tablespoon (Black Currant-Flavored Liqueur)|
|Dry fruity red wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Peppermint leaves||1 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Sour cream||4 Tablespoon|
1. On a fruit board, use a small paring knife to quarter the strawberries.
2. In a large glass bowl,
3. Combine the sugar, liqueur, wine, and mint and quartered berries
4. Use to serve immediately or after refrigerating for up to 8 hours.
5. Use wine goblets or champagne saucers to serve the dessert.
6. Spoon the macerated berries and the syrup into the glasses.
7. Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and stick a cookie on the side.
8. Serve chilled.