|Marzipan||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Digestive biscuit crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Desiccated coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mixed dried fruit||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raspberry jam||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooking chocolate||6 Ounce (175 Gram, Plain, To Finish)|
1. Grease a 9 inch square tin and dust with sugar.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the filling ingredients and mix well.
3. Dust a clean work surface with icing sugar or corn starch.
4. Divide the marzipan into equal halves and roll each portion out into a 9 inch square.
5. Line the tin with one square.
6. Spread the filling evenly over the marzipan.
7. Place the second marzipan square over the filling and press down lightly.
8. Melt the chocolate in a vessel over a pot of simmering water.
9. Spread the melted chocolate over the marzipan layer.
10. Place the tin in the refrigerator and allow it to cool.
11. When the chocolate has set, cut into squares or fingers.
12. Arrange on a platter and serve as a petit four during tea or at a party.