Hens In Wine
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Rock cornish hens||4 , quartered|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Small mushrooms||1 Pound|
1. Soak rosemary in wine 1 hour.
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper, and parsley. Coat hen quarters with flour mixture.
3. Brown hen quarters in butter in a skillet. Place in a 12 x 8-inch baking dish. Add wine mixture.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, saute mushrooms in butter in skillet. Add to baking dish. Bake an additional 15 minutes, or until hen quarters are tender.