In this free mixology video Clint offers a twist on a classic. This drink is great for the Whiskey fans out there. Its also a different variation than you might be used to seeing, the egg-whites really add some texture and body to this drink!
1 1⁄4 Ounce
1. Break the egg and separate the egg white from the yolk.
2. In a cocktail shaker, add the whisky, Lime juice, simple syrup and egg white. Dry shake, until the mixture turns frothy.
3. In a rocks glass, fill ice cubes up to the brim.
4. Add ice cubes to the cocktail shaker. Shake for 10 seconds, to chill the contents.
5. Pour into the rock glass.