Crepes De Haricots Verts
|Green beans||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Ounce (40 Grams)|
|Milk||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Grated nutmeg||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. String the beans.
2. In a pan of boiling salted water, cook the beans for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain them and then rinse with cold water. Drain again and pat dry.
4. In a food processor, puree the beans.
5. In a saucepan, melt butter to cook the puree until dry. Keep stirring often.
6. In a bowl, sift flour to make the batter.
7. Whisk in eggs until smooth.
8. Further, add milk followed by beans puree.
9. Season to taste with salt, pepper, nutmeg and cayenne.
10. In a crepe pan, heat some oil to fry the crepes.
11. Add to it 2 tablespoons batter and fry until light brown on each side. This will take about 1-2 minutes.
12. Overcooking the crpe will make it lose its bright green colour.
13. Plie thye crepse on over the other to keep warm in a tow oven while frying the remaining mixture.
14. Serve hot.