Whole Wheat Madeleines
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1. Coat 3-inch madeleine pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
3. In a large bowl combine first 5 ingredients and make a well in center of mixture.
4. In a cup or a bowl combine milk and oil, stirring well.
5. Add to flour mixture, stir ring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
6. Spoon batter into cooking spray coated pans, filling two-thirds full.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Serve the Whole Wheat Madeleines as snacks alongside beverages or as desired.