|Celery sticks||5 , sliced fine|
|Roasted buckwheat||4 Ounce|
|Cashew nuts||2 Ounce|
|Cardamom pods||2 , bruised|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Celery seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot vegetable stock||515 Milliliter|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a casserole, place the sliced celery with the butter.
2) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes, until just tender, stirring as required.
3) Into this, add the buckwheat and nuts.
4) Cover again and on high power, cook for 4 minutes, stirring once.
5) Now, add the remaining ingredients.
6) Add salt and pepper to taste.
7) On high power, cook covered for 15 minutes, stirring once.
8) Let stand covered for 5 minutes.
9) If required, cook for 3 to 4 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed.
10) Serve the Savoury Kasha in individual serving dishes, hot or cold.