Buckwheat Noodles With Grilled Tuna
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Tuna steaks||1 Pound|
|Sweet red pepper||1 , chopped|
|Tomato||1 , peeled, seeded and chopped|
|Tomato juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Minced fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Buckwheat noodles||12 Ounce|
|Toasted sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Shredded lettuce||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Red)|
1. To marinate the tuna fish: Combine the lemon juice and oil.
2. Brush the mixture on both sides of each piece of tuna and place in a baking dish.
3. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
4. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the noodles according to package directions until tender.
5. Drain and place in a large bowl.
6. Place the tuna about 6 inches from the heat and broil for about 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
7. In a blender, puree the peppers, tomatoes, tomato juice, vinegar, and garlic.
8. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in the parsley.
9. Toss with the sesame seeds and half of the tomato mixture.
10. In 4 serving plate, divide the lettuce equally.
11. Top with the noodles and tuna.
12. Drizzle the fish with the remaining tomato mixture and serve hot.