|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Buckwheat flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking soda||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Buttermilk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Margarine||2 Teaspoon, melted (Divided)|
|Pancake syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low calorie pancake syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (60 Calories Per Fluid Ounce)|
1. Take a medium mixing bowl and combine flours and baking soda in it; set the mix aside.
2. Take a small mixing bowl and add in it buttermilk, egg, and molasses. Take a wire whisk and with the help of it meat the ingredients until it is thoroughly mixed.
3. Now add this mix into flour mix; stir evenly so that all the ingredients get to mix with each other and at end become slightly lumpy.
4. Take a 12-inch skillet or griddle and brush it with1/2 of the margarine. Heat the griddle/skillet.
5. Use of Â½ of the batter; carefully drop batter on the hot margarine brushed skillet/griddle and make 4 pancakes one after another each of 4 inches in diameter.
6. Cook the pancakes over medium heat until the upper surface of the pancakes turns bubbly and the bottom turns golden brown.
7. It will take 2-3 minutes to brown each of the sides of the pancakes; use a pancake turner for turning pancakes over.
8. Now remove the pancakes form the pan and place them on plate; it is better to keep them warm.
9. Repeat the process and make more pancakes using the entire quantity of batter.
10. Serve each potion of the pancakes topped with 1 tablespoon of syrup.