Dark Buckwheat Noodle Dough
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Buckwheat flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Measured Scoop And Level)|
|Skim milk powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Non Instant)|
|Water||6 Teaspoon (Or As Needed)|
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the wheat flour, buckwheat flour, milk powder and salt until mixed.
2) Add eggs and process for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) With machine running, gradually pour in teaspoons of water until the dough begins to gather into a ball, then process further until the dough is firm and elastic.
4) Remove the dough from the processor bowl, flour well.
5) Use the dough to prepare noodles.