|Buckwheat||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Little)|
1. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the buckwheat flour, flour and salt.
2. Pour the butter milk into the dry ingredients, whisking with a wire whisk to get a smooth consistency thick batter.
3. Dissolve the soda in a little warm water and whisk into the batter just before frying the pancakes,
4. Heat a griddle and grease it with fat.
5. Ladle the batter into pancakes and brown on one side for 3-4 minutes until golden.
6. Flip over with a pancake turner and cook for another 3-4 minutes on the other side.
7. Pile onto a platter.
8. Serve the cakes warm with maple syrup, honey or butter if you like.