1. Using an apple corer, dig out a hole in the watermelon and place the watermelon on a bowl.
2. Keep aside a cup of the vodka from the bottle.
3. Insert the bottle into the hole and let vodka flow into the watermelon.
4. Using a syringe, inject the cup of vodka into the watermelon at random areas.
5. Once the vodka from the bottle has completely diluted into the watermelon, tilt and carefully remove the bottle.
6. The vodka and juice that sink to the bottom of the bowl can also be drunk.
7. Cut out slices and serve as a refreshing drunken watermelon at picnics or parties.