|Cantaloupe balls||1 Cup (16 tbs) (fresh)|
|Fresh strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Fresh blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Watermelon balls||1 Cup (16 tbs) (fresh)|
|Fresh pineapple chunks||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peach chunks||1 Cup (16 tbs) (fresh)|
|Seedless green grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly squeezed orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Unsweetened pineapple juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey||2 Teaspoon, warmed|
|Rum extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Chill the prepared watermelon basket shell.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the fruits together.
3) In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, honey and rum extract, if desired together.
4) Drizzle the juice mixture over the fruits and toss thoroughly.
5) Spoon the fruits into the Watermelon Basket and serve immediately.